Thursday 28 April 2016:
Trainer led warm-up and assistance – 10 minutes
Strength (20 mins):
- Bulgarian split squats (2 x 12, each leg)
- In teams of 3, AMRAP5 – walking lunge with KB from weight stack to far platform and back (2.0/1.5)
Team WOD (for time)
- 100 front rack lunges (50 each leg, 95/65)
- 100 partner med-ball sit-ups (20/14)
- 100 KB swings (1.5/1.0)
- 100m broad jump + 100m sprint (each athlete)
- 2 prowler suicides (high down and low back; 1-2-3-4 men; 1-2-4 women) – pirate rules – it pays to be a winner.
One athlete works at a time. Divide work however you see fit except broad jumps. For broad jumps – one athlete completes as many broad jumps as needed covering 100m and then sprints back. Upon completion of the run, athlete two completes as many broad jumps as needed covering 100m and then sprints back. Teams immediately complete two prowler suicides breaking up the work however they see fit.